Ensure maximum performance with minimum cost with our high-standard forced circulation systems.
Why should we use a Solar Water Heating System?
A solar heating system is ecologically friendly. It is economical, simple to install, tasteful, effective and autonomous:
- Ecologically friendly: with a forced circulation system Megasun 500 ltr. with 3 panel ST 2500 of 2.62 m2 /each system, the emissions of C02 avoided annually are equivalent to the fuel emissions of a car having run for 10.000 km
- Economical: will decrease your cost for energy by 70 -100% because the burnerand electric resistance will not need to operate for at least 7-12 months of the year, depends on the sun radiation of each area and the size of the system.
- Simple: The well-studied selection of materials of MEGASUN make. Its Installation safe and easy, reducing the time needed for its installation to a minimum.
- Tasteful: The excellent exterior design of the MEGASUN collectors in combination with their well-studied support base, offer the possibility of a tangent Installation on tiled roofs matching aesthetically with every architectural building design.
- Effective and Autonomous: You have hot water at will 7-12 months per year. During winter time you secure the pre-heating of the water, and the extra hot water needed is secured from conventional energy.
The forced circulation system MEGASUN consists of the following components:
- Boiler with one tube heat exchanger (type BL1) or with two tube heat exchangers (type BL2) on a wooden palette and wrapped with stretch film.
- One (1), Two (2), or Three (3) collectors which are protected during their transport with 4 plastic elbows of hard plastic.
- Accessories (except pipes and wires), the hydraulic kit, expansion pot, differential thermostat, antifreeze liquid and various connection accessories.
- Cardboard box with the metal plates of the support base, the screws, moly plugs, the bolts etc.
Click here to download the pdf for the Forced Circulation Systems
Certificate for drinking water