Ensure maximum performance with minimum cost with our high-standard forced circulation systems.
Why should we use a Solar Water Heating System?
A solar heating system is ecologically friendly. It is economical, simple to install, tasteful, effective and autonomous:
- Ecologically friendly: with a forced circulation system Megasun 500 ltr. with 3 panel ST 2500 of 2.62 m2 /each system, the emissions of C02 avoided annually are equivalent to the fuel emissions of a car having run for 10.000 km
- Economical: will decrease your cost for energy by 70 -100% because the burnerand electric resistance will not need to operate for at least 7-12 months of the year, depends on the sun radiation of each area and the size of the system.
- Simple: The well-studied selection of materials of MEGASUN make. Its Installation safe and easy, reducing the time needed for its installation to a minimum.
- Tasteful: The excellent exterior design of the MEGASUN collectors in combination with their well-studied support base, offer the possibility of a tangent Installation on tiled roofs matching aesthetically with every architectural building design.
- Effective and Autonomous: You have hot water at will 7-12 months per year. During winter time you secure the pre-heating of the water, and the extra hot water needed is secured from conventional energy.
The forced circulation system MEGASUN consists of the following components:
- Boiler with one tube heat exchanger (type BL1) or with two tube heat exchangers (type BL2) on a wooden palette and wrapped with stretch film.
- One (1), Two (2), or Three (3) collectors which are protected during their transport with 4 plastic elbows of hard plastic.
- Accessories (except pipes and wires), the hydraulic kit, expansion pot, differential thermostat, antifreeze liquid and various connection accessories.
- Cardboard box with the metal plates of the support base, the screws, moly plugs, the bolts etc.